Monday 8 February 2016

Get to know me tag


What is your name?
Jenny
When is your birthday?
14th September
Where were you born?
Germany
What is your occupation?
Currently I study Math at University.
What colour is your hair?
A light shade of brown.
How long is your hair?
Quite short. - I have a short Bob.
What colour are your eyes?
Green.
Do you have braces?
I had about a year and a half ago.
Do you have any piercings?
Nope.
Do you have any tattoos?
No.
Do you have any pets?
I have two budgies.
Are you left handed or right handed?
Left handed!
Mac or PC?
PC. - Really. Don't discuss with me about that.
iOS or Android?
Android. - Same thing as with the PC's.
Dogs or cats?
Cats, because I'm kind of afraid of dogs...
What is your favourite sport?
Dancing! <3
When was your first real holiday?
Uhmm ... I don't know. - I think, when I was about four years old. I nearly broke my arm there ...
What's your favourite movie?
This is hard! - I really love Iron Man. But also Alice in Wonderland and about every movie from Tim Burton.
What's your favourite TV Show?
Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast and Sleepy Hollow.
What's your favourite colour?
Purple.
What's your favourite song?
Currently I really like 'In the End' from Black Veil Brides ...
What's your favourite restaurant?
I love chinese food!
What's your favourite shop?
Every bookstore on the world.
What's your favourite book?
This is even harder than my favourite movie ... I love the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Vampire Academy, the Lunar Chronicles, ... 
What's your favourite season?
Autumn! <3
What's your favourite quote? 
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."
- Vivian Greene
How are you currently feeling?
Relaxed. Kind of creative. And productive!
Are you single or taken?
Single.
What are you currently thinking about?
Tomorrow I'll write my first real exam at Uni ... I'm kind of excited AND worried about this ...
What are you currently watching?
As I said, the Originals.
What are you currently wearing?
A comfortable grey shirt and grey jogging pants.
Where do you want to live?
I really would like to live in London or somewhere else in Britan.
Do you believe in god?
Nope.
Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes ... but most of the time I get water and soap in my moth, when I'm doing it ...
Where was the last place you traveled?
About a year ago I went on a trip to Italy with my school class.
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
I really would like to go to Australia one day.
Can you speak another language?
My motherlanguage is German and as you can see, I can speak (and write) English, too.

Questions from enkivillage.

No comments:

Post a Comment